Since 2005, i2O has been committed to taking the weight off of water network management. With an experienced and knowledgeable team at the forefront of the business, i2O has been focused on developing intuitive pressure management solutions. The company has UK Headquarters in Southampton and offices in Malaysia, Spain and Colombia, with systems currently installed in 22 countries - being used by utilities all over the world to optimise network pressure. Our comprehensive hardware, software and integrated solutions are designed to support utilities in taking pressure management to the next level. These solutions are already saving more than 235 million litres (statistics needs updating) of water every single day, while supporting utilities in achieving the following:
● a reduction of 20% in leakage, on average, by removing excess pressure
● a significant fall in energy consumption, of around 20%, thanks to less water being pumped at a lower average pressure
● around a 40% drop in burst frequency smoother water transitions and reduced maximum pressure
● fewer complaints to the network thanks to greater confidence in target pressures
● an extension of more than five years in the lifespan of infrastructure
● a saving of 40% on operational costs due to fewer ‘find and fix’ cases and a reduction in scheduled site visits. As we continue to lead the way in pressure management, we are continuously researching for new ways in which utilities can use our systems to add value to customers and continue to make savings and efficiencies in operations and performance. Beyond our solutions and technology - we pride ourselves upon our dedication to the industry - both in terms of our extensive charity fundraising for WaterAid and the commitment we have made to developing our employees into a strong network of industry professionals.