Hemisphere Media Group (NASDAQ:HMTV) is the only publicly traded pure-play U.S. media company targeting the high growth Spanish-language television and cable networks business in the U.S. and Latin America. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, Hemisphere owns and operates:
• Cinelatino, the leading Spanish-language movie channel with over 16 million subscribers across the U.S.
• WAPA, Puerto Rico's leading broadcast television network with the highest primetime and full day ratings in Puerto Rico.
• WAPA America, the leading cable network targeting Puerto Ricans and other Caribbean Hispanics living in the U.S., featuring the highly-rated news and entertainment programming produced by WAPA.
• Pasiones, dedicated to showcasing the most popular telenovelas and drama series, distributed in the U.S. and Latin America.
• Centroamerica TV, the leading network targeting Central Americans living in the U.S. Hispanic group, featuring the most popular news, entertainment and soccer programming from Central America.
• Television Dominicana, the leading network targeting Dominicans living in the U.S., featuring the most popular news, entertainment and baseball programming from the Dominican Republic.
Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Coral Gables, US