Hemisphere Media Group (NASDAQ:HMTV) is the only publicly traded pure-play U.S. media company targeting the high growth Spanish-language television and cable networks business in the U.S. and Latin America. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, Hemisphere owns and operates:
• Cinelatino, the leading Spanish-language movie channel with over 16 million subscribers across the U.S.
• WAPA, Puerto Rico's leading broadcast television network with the highest primetime and full day ratings in Puerto Rico.
• WAPA America, the leading cable network targeting Puerto Ricans and other Caribbean Hispanics living in the U.S., featuring the highly-rated news and entertainment programming produced by WAPA.
• Pasiones, dedicated to showcasing the most popular telenovelas and drama series, distributed in the U.S. and Latin America.
• Centroamerica TV, the leading network targeting Central Americans living in the U.S. Hispanic group, featuring the most popular news, entertainment and soccer programming from Central America.
• Television Dominicana, the leading network targeting Dominicans living in the U.S., featuring the most popular news, entertainment and baseball programming from the Dominican Republic.