Our passion for creating exceptional food and delivering into the workplace is renowned and has received industry recognition resulting in the winning of numerous awards.
Our operational and service model is firmly rooted and underpinned by our belief that everything we do , we do, to enhance the health and wellbeing in the workplace. We deliver this by consistently using high quality, nutritious, and often locally-sourced fresh ingredients
Dine Contract Catering guarantees:
• Bespoke menu’s designed exclusively for you
• Food prepared fresh on site daily
• Healthier and productive employee’s
• Cost effective management to help to keep your balance sheet healthy also
• A dedicated area manager for your company
• Strict financial controls
• Innovative service and food to drive footfall and sales.
• Health and Safety compliant, we are accredited to the Safe Contractor Scheme
• ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 accredited with annual targets for improvement
In addition in 2012 we pioneered within the industry our unique Eat Well, Live Well service /product allowing our customers to make informed choices on their eating habits. Eat Well, Live Well provides not only full RI information on all foods but also the ability to provide full allergen information on all meals and menus -complying with the recent EU legislation changes.
We believe passionately in our people , with a dedicated HR Department working alongside each employee of Dine Contract Catering , with personal training and development plans , a culture of self improvement is encouraged with NVQ's, apprenticeships , graduate and other training programmes.
Revenue growth (2015-16), %
Gross profit margin (2016), %
|FY, 2014||FY, 2015||FY, 2016|
|£23.3 m||£23.5 m||£29.2 m|
Revenue growth, %
Cost of goods sold
|£18.6 m||£18.7 m||£23 m|
|£4.7 m||£4.8 m||£6.2 m|
Gross profit Margin, %
Operating expense total
|£3.7 m||£3.8 m||£4.9 m|