Curo is a technology solutions company in the compensation planning market. Curo has developed, sells and implements a market leading web based (SaaS) technology application for compensation planning – controlling the annual salary, bonus and LTIP awards within mid to large corporates. Curo specialises only in compensation management which is a strong differentiator in the market. A sample of Curo's clients include: Old Mutual Group, Fujitsu, Clifford Chance, Markit, T-Systems and BUPA. The solution has been implemented for compensation reviews in 30 countries covering 22 different currencies.
Without Curo, compensation processes in many organisations typically :
• Are spread sheet driven, insecure, and data constrained
• Lack governance
• Have a high risk of budget over-run
• Are manual, exhaustive and have a high administrative overhead
Companies that use Curo have:
• Visibility, budget control and efficient automation of the process
• Rigorous governance in line with reward policies
• Strong alignment of pay and performance
• Minimised or eliminated budget over-runs
• An exceptional reporting capability
Curo works in partnership with the most progressive employers to shape compensation solutions at a price point that delivers a compelling return on investment.