Cambi is a leading provider of technology to convert biodegradable material to renewable energy, with high quality in deliveries, competence and expertise.
• Environmental technology since 1989
• Numerous international turn-key references
• Meets today’s and future environmental requirements
• Highly skilled and experienced people
• Leading expertise within biogas production from biomass
• Core technology within industrial pre-treatment and biological energy conversion
• Turn-key supplier of processing plants with core technology and supplementary systems
• Proprietary technologies - a number of patents and patent's pending
• International network of companies, partners and representatives
• Successful record from executing projects with a number of clients and partners.
Cambi shall contribute to improve the world's ecological balance.
|Size (employees)||109 (est)+2%|
When was Cambi founded?
Cambi was founded in 1989.
Who are Cambi key executives?
Cambi's key executives are Gary Brown, Thomas Bintz and Harald Kleiven.
How many employees does Cambi have?
Cambi has 109 employees.
Who are Cambi competitors?
Competitors of Cambi include Fuel Tech, E.ON and Berkshire Hathaway Energy.
Where is Cambi headquarters?
Cambi headquarters is located at 11A Skysstasjon, Asker.
Where are Cambi offices?
Cambi has an office in Asker.
How many offices does Cambi have?
Cambi has 1 office.