BeneStream is a software-as-a-service company providing a low-cost solution to employers facing tough choices under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). New mandates will require large employers to offer costly employer sponsored insurance (ESI) to their entire full-time workforce – or face fines.
BeneStream provides a better choice for employers with a low-income workforce: Outsourced enrollment in Medicaid. This solution:
• Saves employers money while complying with ACA
• Saves employees money and provides them free, comprehensive, family coverage.
In 2014, tens of thousands of employers must offer health insurance to tens of millions of employees for the first time. As a result, employers with more than 50 employees are considering financially tough choices:
• Offer ACA-compliant insurance to their low-income workforce
• Offer no insurance – and risk fines
• Cut employee hours to part-time
Employers subject to ACA mandates are asking their benefits advisors for a better choice. BeneStream’s technology provides it. We help their eligible low-income employees enroll in the federal Medicaid program. This is a win-win solution because:
• It saves employers the cost of insurance for their low-income workforce while complying with the ACA
• It eliminates the risks of fines for the employer and the employee
• It provides free, comprehensive coverage for the employee and their family , without deductibles or cost-sharing.