The Altice Group is a multinational cable and telecommunications company. It provides cable based services (high quality pay television, fast broadband Internet and fixed line telephony) and, in certain countries, mobile telephony services to residential customers and corporate customers.
Amsterdam, NL
Size (employees)
37,506 (est)
Altice was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Amsterdam, NL

Altice Office Locations

Altice has an office in Amsterdam
Amsterdam, NL (HQ)
200 Prins Bernhardplein

Altice Data and Metrics

Altice Financial Metrics

Altice's revenue was reported to be €6.5 b in FY, 2015 which is a 1% increase from the previous period.

Revenue (FY, 2015)

6.5 b

Revenue growth (FY, 2014 - FY, 2015), %


Gross profit (FY, 2015)

1.9 b

Gross profit margin (FY, 2015), %


Net income (FY, 2015)

175.2 m

EBIT (FY, 2015)

848.5 m

Market capitalization (27-Jun-2017)

6.3 b

Closing share price (27-Jun-2017)


Cash (31-Dec-2015)

1 b


5.3 b
Altice's current market capitalization is $6.3 b.
EURFY, 2014FY, 2015


6.5 b6.5 b

Revenue growth, %


Cost of goods sold

1.1 b4.6 b

Gross profit

5.3 b1.9 b

Gross profit Margin, %


Sales and marketing expense

960 m3.2 b

General and administrative expense

364.5 m1.2 b

Operating expense total

1.3 b4.5 b

Depreciation and amortization

1.1 b3.8 b


921.3 m848.5 m

EBIT margin, %


Interest expense

576 m585.8 m

Interest income

420 k925 k

Pre tax profit

425.2 m342.7 m

Income tax expense

115.8 m154.9 m

Net Income

312.2 m175.2 m
USDFY, 2013FY, 2014FY, 2015


702.2 m850.4 m1 b

Accounts Receivable

1.7 m854 k


158.2 m140.1 m124.8 m

Current Assets

1.7 b1.9 b1.9 b


264.7 m264.7 m262.3 m

Total Assets

6.6 b6.8 b6.9 b

Accounts Payable

422.9 m431.8 m453.7 m

Total Debt

7.5 m25.9 m26.5 m

Current Liabilities

1.4 b1.8 b2.2 b

Common Stock

2.9 m3 m3 m

Additional Paid-in Capital

885.6 m823.1 m792.4 m

Retained Earnings

(4.5 b)(4.2 b)(4.1 b)

Total Equity

(5 b)(4.9 b)

Debt to Equity Ratio

0 x0 x

Debt to Assets Ratio

0 x0 x0 x

Financial Leverage

-1.3 x-1.4 x
USDFY, 2013FY, 2014FY, 2015

Net Income

465.6 m312.2 m175.2 m

Accounts Receivable

(6.5 m)16.7 m

Accounts Payable

(1.7 m)25.5 m6.9 m

Cash From Operating Activities

1.1 b1.4 b1.3 b

Capital Expenditures

(951.7 m)(891.7 m)(816.4 m)

Cash From Investing Activities

(948.7 m)(888.1 m)(827.8 m)

Cash From Financing Activities

(655.1 m)(346.9 m)(276.9 m)

Free Cash Flow

2.1 b2.3 b2.1 b
Y, 2015


6.3 x


4.2 x


2.6 x

Financial Leverage

-1.4 x

Altice Operating Metrics

Altice's Subscribers was reported to be 50 m in Q1, 2017
FY, 2015Q3, 2016Q1, 2017

Fiber ARPU (France)


Fiber ARPU (Portugal)



50 m

Altice Acquisitions / Subsidiaries

Acquired CompanyDateDeal Size
Teads (Ebuzzing)March 21, 2017$308 m

Altice Market Value History

Altice Revenue Breakdown

Traffic Overview of Altice

Altice News and Updates

Telco Altice to acquire video ad tech player Teads for $308M

 Another telco is buying an ad tech firm — today it’s been confirmed that video ad player Teads is being acquired by Dutch telecom Altice, which has some 50 million fixed and mobile subscribers, the majority of whom are in the US and France. Read More

French adtech startup Teads acquired by Altice in deal valued at $308 million

French telecom giant Altice announced today that it will acquire video adtech startupTeads in a deal worth $308 million. “We are excited to start this new phase of Teads and become part of the internationally renowned Altice team,” said Pierre Chappaz, founder and executive chairman of Teads, in a s…

Adtech firm Teads acquired by Altice for €285 million

French adtech startup Teads has been acquired by Dutch telco Altice for €285 million. The deal was made in cash and debt free. It will depend on Teads meeting its revenue targets for 2017 where 75% of the deal will be due at closing and the other 25% will be made in early 2018. The […] The post Adte…

Video ad tech firm Teads acquired by Dutch telco Altice for roughly $322 million

France-based video ad tech startup Teads has been snapped up by Dutch telecommunications company Altice for around $322 million (€300 million), several sources told Business Insider. Teads will become a division of Altice following the transaction, making it the latest in a …

Altice’s SFR Buyout Offer Delayed by At Least Two Weeks

The telecoms and media group wants to simplify the group's structure following its rapid expansion.

Patrick Drahi's Altice in £2bn deal to buy remaining stake in French firm

Dutch telecoms company Altice has agreed a deal to buy the 22 per cent of French company SFR Group that it doesn’t already own for around €2.4bn (£2bn). Patrick Drahi’s Altice said the deal, to buy out smaller investors, had been unanimously agreed to by the company boards. Read more: Altice h…
Show more

Altice Company Life and Culture

You may also be interested in