The Company's strategy is to use small scale, established technologies to convert wood and waste into energy in the form of heat and/or electricity.
AMP's expertise lie in the wood to energy sector, in particular Gasification CHP & Biomas Boiler systems.
Wood to Energy - CHP
- AMP develops Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plants to generate heat and power - delivering renewable energy and local employment.
Wood to Energy - Biomass Boilers
- AMP develops, finances and installs Biomass Boiler systems for a wide range of applications and customers.
We believe that:
- Energy should be produced locally and consumed locally
- Energy should be made from renewable and sustainable sources
- Technology should be sized to match the availability of local fuel sources
- We need to work in close partnership with local businesses, communities and farmers to make our projects succeed
- Local feedstocks provide secure and cost competitive sources of fuel
- Local generation and consumption minimises transmission losses and minimises electricity prices
- Local solutions create local employment
- Securing planning consent is more straightforward
Net income (FY, 2019)
EBIT (FY, 2019)
Market capitalization (31-Oct-2017)
Closing stock price (31-Oct-2017)
|GBP||FY, 2016||FY, 2017||FY, 2018||FY, 2019|
Revenue growth, %
Cost of goods sold
|GBP||FY, 2012||FY, 2013||FY, 2014||FY, 2015||FY, 2016||FY, 2017||FY, 2018||FY, 2019|
|GBP||FY, 2012||FY, 2013||FY, 2014||FY, 2015||FY, 2016||FY, 2017||FY, 2018|
Cash From Operating Activities
Cash From Financing Activities
Net Change in Cash
Aggregated Micro Power has 116 Twitter Followers. The number of followers has increased 0.9% month over month and increased 7.4% quarter over quarter
When was Aggregated Micro Power founded?
Aggregated Micro Power was founded in 2010.
Who are Aggregated Micro Power key executives?
Aggregated Micro Power's key executives are Richard Burrell, Mark Tarry and Nicole Hildebrand.
How many employees does Aggregated Micro Power have?
Aggregated Micro Power has 29 employees.
What is Aggregated Micro Power revenue?
Latest Aggregated Micro Power annual revenue is £49.5 m.
What is Aggregated Micro Power revenue per employee?
Latest Aggregated Micro Power revenue per employee is £1.7 m.
Who are Aggregated Micro Power competitors?
Competitors of Aggregated Micro Power include Wellons, Sierra Energy and Enviva Partners.
Where is Aggregated Micro Power headquarters?
Aggregated Micro Power headquarters is located at 5 Clifford St, London.
Where are Aggregated Micro Power offices?
Aggregated Micro Power has offices in London, Calthwaite and Tattenhall.
How many offices does Aggregated Micro Power have?
Aggregated Micro Power has 3 offices.
Receive alerts for 300+ data fields across thousands of companies