The Company's strategy is to use small scale, established technologies to convert wood and waste into energy in the form of heat and/or electricity.
AMP's expertise lie in the wood to energy sector, in particular Gasification CHP & Biomas Boiler systems.
Wood to Energy - CHP
- AMP develops Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plants to generate heat and power - delivering renewable energy and local employment.
Wood to Energy - Biomass Boilers
- AMP develops, finances and installs Biomass Boiler systems for a wide range of applications and customers.
We believe that:
- Energy should be produced locally and consumed locally
- Energy should be made from renewable and sustainable sources
- Technology should be sized to match the availability of local fuel sources
- We need to work in close partnership with local businesses, communities and farmers to make our projects succeed
- Local feedstocks provide secure and cost competitive sources of fuel
- Local generation and consumption minimises transmission losses and minimises electricity prices
- Local solutions create local employment
- Securing planning consent is more straightforward
Closing share price
|FY, 2015||FY, 2014||FY, 2013|
|£1.13 M||£253 K||£143 K|
Revenue growth, %
Cost of sales
|£849 K||£114 K||£12.8 K|
|£277 K||£139 K||£130 K|
Gross profit Margin, %
Operating expense total
|£7.42 M||£6.09 M||£2.48 M|