The Company's strategy is to use small scale, established technologies to convert wood and waste into energy in the form of heat and/or electricity.
AMP's expertise lie in the wood to energy sector, in particular Gasification CHP & Biomas Boiler systems.
Wood to Energy - CHP
- AMP develops Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plants to generate heat and power - delivering renewable energy and local employment.
Wood to Energy - Biomass Boilers
- AMP develops, finances and installs Biomass Boiler systems for a wide range of applications and customers.
We believe that:
- Energy should be produced locally and consumed locally
- Energy should be made from renewable and sustainable sources
- Technology should be sized to match the availability of local fuel sources
- We need to work in close partnership with local businesses, communities and farmers to make our projects succeed
- Local feedstocks provide secure and cost competitive sources of fuel
- Local generation and consumption minimises transmission losses and minimises electricity prices
- Local solutions create local employment
- Securing planning consent is more straightforward
Revenue (FY, 2017)
Gross profit (FY, 2017)
Gross profit margin (FY, 2017), %
Net income (FY, 2017)
EBITDA (FY, 2017)
EBIT (FY, 2017)
Market capitalization (2-Oct-2017)
Closing share price (2-Oct-2017)