The Company's strategy is to use small scale, established technologies to convert wood and waste into energy in the form of heat and/or electricity.
AMP's expertise lie in the wood to energy sector, in particular Gasification CHP & Biomas Boiler systems.
Wood to Energy - CHP
- AMP develops Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plants to generate heat and power - delivering renewable energy and local employment.
Wood to Energy - Biomass Boilers
- AMP develops, finances and installs Biomass Boiler systems for a wide range of applications and customers.
We believe that:
- Energy should be produced locally and consumed locally
- Energy should be made from renewable and sustainable sources
- Technology should be sized to match the availability of local fuel sources
- We need to work in close partnership with local businesses, communities and farmers to make our projects succeed
- Local feedstocks provide secure and cost competitive sources of fuel
- Local generation and consumption minimises transmission losses and minimises electricity prices
- Local solutions create local employment
- Securing planning consent is more straightforward
Revenue (FY, 2015)
Revenue growth (FY, 2014 - FY, 2015), %
Gross profit (FY, 2015)
Gross profit margin (FY, 2015), %
Market capitalization (24-May-2017)
Closing share price (24-May-2017)
|Numbers are in £, GBP||FY, 2013||FY, 2014||FY, 2015|
|142.7 k||253 k||1.1 m|
Revenue growth, %
Cost of goods sold
|12.8 k||113.8 k||848.8 k|
|129.9 k||139.2 k||276.6 k|
Gross profit Margin, %
Operating expense total
|2.5 m||6.1 m||7.4 m|
|Numbers are in £, GBP||Y, 2015|